Thursday 28 March 2013

Mythical Patterns and Textures




















Here are some pictures I have found of objects and scenery both man made and natural that I feel represent "mythical" textures and patterns. I am particularly interested in the use of texture and the way that light shines on surfaces and I would like to use this project to experiment with these ideas to create an outcome that is both interesting and fits the brief. 

I chose these images above because they give off a "magical" feel. I love the colour palettes used, especially the holographic and rainbow colours you can see in many of the pictures. These effects use light as a source of energy to dispel suck incredible tones.

I will use these photos as inspiration for the colour palette for my project and to serve as inspiration to experiment with light and textures.


No comments:

Post a Comment